Tuesday 20 September 2011

DAY 29

Lazy day in a way having gotten up late and then packed my monstrosity. I have a love for packing I think it exciting to see your life com killed into a small bag. The organized version of ones life isn't always the way it is when you open and unpack it. Though I love packing.

Watched a bit of dramatic television that gave me ideas on what no to wear, what not to do at my wedding and helped me be grateful for who I am and what blessings I do have.

I was to catch my bus at 4 so we left about 3 after Debra made a wonderful salad wrap for lunch bless her heart!

Some unsavory characters but hey what do you expect is a cheap way to travel. And well its amazing what an Australian flag on a backpack can do for you.

So had a conversation with the person on the bus who had just visited their boyfriend in Kentucky for a couple of weeks. Ahh young love. The bus driver got cranky because I laughed to hard. Here is question, how does our body laugh? In other words what physical things need to happen in our body to produce laughter? Wy do we need to laugh? They say it's the best medicine. Hmm food for thought.

Anyways so the trip wasn't as bad as it could have been but arriving to Cincinnati is always exciting, it's a different city one that is big and bustling looking with unique things to explore. On the other hand maybe just driving through would be better.

So I found out that the train tickets were sold out...thank you hurricane Irene. S I had to book a flight. Not so sad and it was exciting. 

I had a 12 hour wait till my flight so I booked into the hotel next door and well I swam.

I swam for the first time in almost 2 years. Crazy hey. I was so nervous but I knew nothing could hurt me and I wasn't breaking any rules except the hotels insurance policy of not swimming alone. I took my chances with it.

Ther was a spa thing that is was first sitting in to warm up I guess the Ida of being submerged in water and not being in a bathtub whilst being submerged.

It's an interesting feeling what happens to you when you just "dive" in and put your head under the water for the first time in 2 years. It's a bit scary but liberating doing something that was so forbidden. I know A bit weird but hey.

So my friends do something you haven't done in ages like doing something crazy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment