Thursday 15 September 2011

DAY 25

I have rekindled the time wasting love of reality tv shows about what you shouldn't wear.

It's an obsession. I love watching them. Maybe because I never bought the Gorky magazines that people bought I was just that person that didn't care. But now growing up and facing it head on I have come to love that amazing excitement towards clothes and looking good. I like it and I am excited about it!

So I spent most of Friday watching tv. Disturbing and well my dad would be proud. Now I can watch tv with him. and not fear lighting.

I want to share some things I learnt whilst watching what not to wear.

1. Am I doing myself justice in what I am wearing?
An interesting question really. It stems to alot of self respect and wanting to become someone that you are. Clothes should show others that you do care about who you are. We are Divine and well we should dress as such.

It's interesting because I try and wear clothes that are modest. I have now learnt its not about how much skin you show but how you take care and protect your skin. Cover up and respect what you have.

2. Accessorize to the point that people will take notice of you not mock you.
Ha I love this. There was a lady who well defiantly did not know how to accesorise. She was like a walking toy shop. But hey she liked it and people would take photos of her...not because she looked nice but the opposite.

I don't really know how to accessorize but I know what not to do. I think you should continue to respect yourself. Less is more. And make your eyes pop.

And the last few tips :
- Thin layers, heavy fabrics make you droop. it's true don't look droopy look not droopy. I can't think of a word to rhyme with droopy that is it's opposite.

- Jeans should be two fingers from the belly button. Ahh right oh skip.

****Starbucks have turned on the air con to kick us loiters out! Mean.but hey I have cardigan and it's doing good. Starbucks 0 : kat 1 ****

Do something crazy for yourself. Think about what you want to feel like and make it happen. Anything is possible. So go and do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment