Thursday 15 September 2011

DAY 24

Good morning Kentucky. Well I was at the liberty of Debra. So we walked her dogs.

She has two dogs one is a lab and the other a giant thing. I love them it was fun walking a dog. I hadnt done it in a while and I wanted to walk Winston my dog. I like my dog.

So then we went to kentucky's shopping center. Ahh big. And well my friends we went shopping.

I had a desire to get a really nice dress from USA as part of my project 24. I'm growing up with style.

So we went into banana republic. My friends I tried on a few dresses but this one...wow. Black with 1/2 sleeves they come to just above the elbow. Long enough to my knees and a bit more of an open top, but easy fixed with a black singlet. I felt like a runway model in this dress. Beautiful amazing and plan just elegant. I was ready to take on the world. And I will look good doing it! It is my LBD ( little black dress).

So we just walked around had lunch and then headed home.

Well I just watched trashy American tv and learnt more about what not to wear. I still wear what I shouldn't but I am more educated now when I go shopping.

That was pretty much my day. Nothing to exciting but defiantly a crazy day with shopping my friends. Do it don't worry. You may never have tomorrow to wear that dress again. So buy it and wear it!

No comments:

Post a Comment