Thursday 15 September 2011

DAY 27

I love Sunday's but I loved this Sunday because I got to wear my new dress and also get my hair done and make- up done by Debra. I love her!

So well I looked good and I felt good. It was fun and I was glad I bought those ballet flats in Vegas cause well otherwise I would have had to wear jandles (flip flops)to church ha crack up.

So we had mid morning church and well as per usual amazing. I love church it's like a little boost of heaven on earth.

So after church we had a feed. Mormons and food go together like Milo and milk. So we had Kentucky style cooking and well welcome to my world. I brought weird pineapple puddings I made the night before that kinda went weird but people ate them just to make me feel better.

Mmmmm from church we just chilled out at home. Nothing to drastic and then bed time. I love it because you just relax and recharge both your body and spirit.

Ahh I forgot to mention about fluff. Yess fluff. What the heck is fluff. And yes you eat it. So fluff is toast, with marshmallow spread, peanut butter and banana. Ah welcome diabetes and yet so delicious. I love it! David made it for me. Thanks pal!

Do something crazy my friends and be excited about church! I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment